"Let your light shine before others,
that they may see your good deeds
and glorify your Father in heaven."
Matthew 5 v 16
Statement of Faith
- In one God, Creator, eternally existent in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- That the Lord Jesus is truly God and Man. We believe in His Virgin Birth, sinless life, His miracles, His death on the cross on our behalf, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of God the Father, His High Priesthood and His personal visible return in power and glory.
- In the Holy Spirit who convicts, regenerates, indwells, fills, empowers, makes holy and distributes gifts to every member of the body of Christ, the Church.
- In the Divine inspiration of the whole Bible, as the Word of God, and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
- That mankind is fallen and sinful, and that only by faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and His shed blood can a person be made right with God, receive eternal life and be made a member of God's family. We also believe in the Resurrection and future judgement.
We are active participants in and supporters of the Whitwick and Thringstone Churches Together.